LQT Industries, LLC is a high quality service provider and specialized building manufacturer to the industrial and energy markets. Our team is comprised of professionals with diverse experience in modular fabrication, remote workforce accommodations, construction rental equipment, emergency response and specialty craft services including HVAC and insulation. With our many years of experience, we provide customers with innovative products and solutions to support operations and large capital projects, both onshore and offshore.
Our customer base is comprised of some of the world’s largest and most respected companies in the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors. LQT’s recently completed projects include:
- Seventy-six (76) POB Offshore Accommodations Facility.
- Nine (9) aluminum deepwater USCG buildings.
- Two (2) offshore single lift projects.
- Twenty-nine (29) blast rated modules (BRMs) for an industrial complex.
- Three (3) industrial insulation projects.
- Fifty-five (55) pieces of heavy equipment to support an industrial construction project in 2020.
LQT’s Emergency Response Division has over fifteen (15) years of experience providing accommodations and equipment to areas affected by natural disasters. Recent emergency response projects include:
- Four hundred sixty (460) bed accommodations barge in Puerto Rico for Hurricane Maria.
- Two Hundred (200) bed man camp for Hurricane Harvey.
- Two hundred fifty (250) bed accommodations for Hurricane Laura.
- Six hundred sixty (660) bed accommodations and multiple galleys, diners, and refrigeration units to food service companies for Hurricane Michael/Maria.
- Provided numerous generators, power distribution, fuel tanks, potable water management, sewage management, forklifts, light plants, earthmoving equipment, man lifts, and utility vehicles.